No,Why damage other peoples property?
Used to get up from Bargin City in Pound throw water ballons and corn, soap windows. and for you spell check junkies that is how the Austin family spelled Bargain...go figure
No,Why damage other peoples property?
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spectator only</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Used to get up from Bargin City in Pound through water ballons and corn, soap windows. and for you spell check junkies that is how the Austin family spelled Bargain...go figure </div></div>
I wouldn't worry so much about "bargain", but maybe about the word "through".
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
We filled up some buckets with cow [censored] and [censored] bombed some people one corn night.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks